We Are Saddened By His Demise - La Liga Club, Cadiz Mourns Late Mohbad

Forum 7 months ago

We Are Saddened By His Demise - La Liga Club, Cadiz Mourns Late Mohbad

Spanish La Liga club, Cadiz CF paid tribute to late Nigerian Afrobeats star, Ilerioluwa Aloba popularly known as Mohbad, on Wednesday.

In a post, they consoled the family of the late singer and called for justice to be served.

Mohbad who became famous for his “KPK (Ko Por Ke)” and “Feel Good” hit songs died controversially on September 12, 2023.

He died at the age of 27-year-old leaving behind a five months old baby and a young wife.

Since his demise, there have been a series of unprecedented calls for investigation and prosecution of the people who allegedly contributed to his untimely death.

These calls became necessary because of the number of videos, voice recordings, and pictures that went viral after it was announced that he had died.

The contents of the aforementioned media alleged that Mohbad was subjected to intense bullying and assaults by people allegedly linked to his former record label Marlian Records World owned by a fellow musician Naira Marley.

Amidst that, the family of the late singer decided to rush Mohbad’s burial as he was shabbily buried about 24 hours after his demise despite being a practicing Christian.

“We continue to be shocked and saddened by the news of the death of Nigerian rapper @iammohbad,” Cadiz shared on X.

“We wish for rest and justice for the family. Your star will shine brighter than ever in the sky. RIP Mohbad.”

Cardiz’s post is coming hours to the commencement of the candlelight procession and tribute night organized in honour of Mohbad later tonight.

As the Nigeria police continue to investigate the cause and other circumstances surrounding the demise of the singer, Cadiz who are currently placed 8th in La Liga will continue their quest to finish strong in the league on Sunday, September 24 when they face Real Betis. The game will kick off at 5:30 p.m.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 2 days ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 2 days ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute