Gospel Singer Busola Oke Calls Out Marketer Over Alleged Unpaid Fees

Forum 7 months ago

Gospel Singer Busola Oke Calls Out Marketer Over Alleged Unpaid Fees

Busola Oke, the popular gospel singer, has called out her marketer, Bayowa Films.

She called out her marketer over failure to pay proceeds because of her refusal to get s3xually involved with him.

In a recently uploaded video, the gospel singer lamenting her inability to point to any achievement despite recording songs that generated significant revenue under Bayowa Films.

She said: “My child has been admitted to a college in America and she needs money. I should be able to say that this is the amount I provided for her needs.

“Some people have my earnings; they’re enjoying life with it. They’re using my sweat to enjoy life. They’re profiting from my hard work.”

“Only God will judge you, Bayowa. You’re wicked and heartless. The only thing I didn’t lose is that we didn’t have a physical relationship or sleep together.

“I refused to allow you to take advantage of my body the way you exploited my intellectual property. I’m glad I’m not like that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 3 days ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School