“Can You Handle Me?” — Afrocandy Asks As She Shares Hot Photos Of Herself. (© 18+)

Forum 6 years ago

“Can You Handle Me?” — Afrocandy Asks As She Shares Hot Photos Of Herself. (© 18+)

Judith Mazagwu, the Nigerian P0rn actress, popularly known as Afrocandy, seems to be back with a “bang”. The US based actress who has always revealed that she’s ready to go the extra mile to captivate her audience – shared the hot photos below with the words;

Hello My People! How y’all Doing? I may have been Gone for a minute but I’m so F*cking Back Taking Over! The Devil and the Enemies keep Jumping me Trying to take me Down but don’t worry, GOD GOT ME! It’s time to Fight Back Blood for Blood, Fire for Fire and Arshes to Arshes!

So let’s fight together, All my Native Doctors o, Baba Alawos o, Dibias o, Pastors o, imam dem o, and Prophets in the House inbox me asap….. They think I’ll keep quiet forever? Never! Let’s give Cezar what belongs to Cezar and give God what belongs to Him.

[ads4]

I am Still One and Only AfroCandy, never take Never for an answer!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 4 days ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 1 week ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun