Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen And NSCDC Operatives In Imo (Photos)

Forum 7 months ago

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen And NSCDC Operatives In Imo (Photos)

Unknown gunmen, on Tuesday morning, September 19, 2023, shot dead eight security officials comprising soldiers, policemen, and operatives of the Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps in Imo State.

The unfortunate incident which happened in the Umualumaku community, Ehime-Mbano Local Government Area of the state, has caused panic in the village.

The joint security Task Force team was said to have been on patrol when the gunmen ambushed and set them on fire in their operational vehicles.

A voice in a viral video said the security operatives were in Toyota Hilux vehicles and were driving from Oriagu market to Aba-branch.

“I spotted two Hilux patrol vehicles pass my shop and I never knew they were being traced by bandits. Just a few minutes later, I started hearing that those officers had been shot dead at Aba branch,” the voice said.

“When I got there, the two Hilux vehicles were on fire with the officers burnt beyond recognition. As I speak, Oriagu and Isinweke are blocked at the moment.

“Inhabitants of the areas have run away for fear of the unknown. The areas have been cordoned off by the police and army as the place is currently boiling.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community
Forum | 13 hours ago

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community

Gunmen Abduct Four In Abuja Community
Forum | 14 hours ago

Gunmen Abduct Four In Abuja Community

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 2 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced