‘I Love Teaching, I Love Sex’; Female Teacher Sacked From School For Acting P0rn Photos

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Love Teaching, I Love Sex’; Female Teacher Sacked From School For Acting P0rn Photos

A Christian kindergarten school teacher was fired for refusing to give up her side job as a $2,500-a-time p0rn star. Nina Skye, 21, declared ‘I love teaching, I love s3x’ before a showdown with shocked bosses who confronted her over appearances in films with titles including Amateur Allure and Swallow Salon.

The auburn-haired beauty, who romps with men and women in the videos, said she was a ‘really good teacher’ and did not see why her hobby should bar her from the classroom.

But senior teachers at the unidentified pre-school thought differently, and said her profession went against the religious values they espoused.

Having s3x was her dream job, Ms Skye said, and she was very reluctant to leave the industry.

She told Fox: ‘It goes against their views of fornication, like sex before marriage and that’s what I’m doing. ‘They say it goes against the paper I signed, saying I wouldn’t do that.

‘They were really trying to pull me away from staying in the industry. They just really wanted me out. They offered help and advice, but I don’t really want out.’

Ms Skye said she liked having an open-minded outlook, adding: ‘I love teaching and s3x. If I can get away with doing both, then I will.

‘It’s easy money. For my very first scene, I just did a regular boy on girl and I got paid $2,500 on the spot.

‘I never had that much money, ever, just handed to me in my life.

‘There’s a really big stigma associated with it, and how our society views it.

[ads4]

‘But that’s not how I am. I’m really open-minded. Super open-minded and not judgmental.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 5 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie