FC Zurich star Mathew keen to play for Super Eagles

Forum 7 months ago

FC Zurich star Mathew keen to play for Super Eagles

Ifeanyi Mathew hopes he will get the chance to play for the Super Eagles following his impressive form for the Swiss club, FC Zurich.

The former Flying Eagles midfielder has been one of the revelations in the Swiss top flight this season.

The 26-year-old has registered one goal and one assist in six league outings for the club this season.

Mathew, who also once featured for the home-based Super Eagles is looking forward to becoming a part of the Super Eagles squad anytime soon.

”I strongly believe that I can contribute a lot to the Super Eagles. Austin Jay Okocha Okocha was a great player during his time in the Super Eagles. We all look up to him and other top midfielders while growing up,”Mathew stated.

“I’m not Okocha, but I believe I can make the Super Eagles stronger.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct
Forum | 11 hours ago

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct

Yellowstone Star Teases ‘Best Series Finale in History’ Ahead of Final Season’s Return
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowstone Star Teases ‘Best Series Finale in History’ Ahead of Final Season’s Return

Transfer: Lazio target summer move for Super Eagles midfielder
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Lazio target summer move for Super Eagles midfielder

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp