Naira Marley: I’m No Longer With Marlians, I Ran For My Life Since 2019 - Guccy Branch Breaks Silence (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Naira Marley: I’m No Longer With Marlians, I Ran For My Life Since 2019 - Guccy Branch Breaks Silence (Video)

Guccy Branch, an ex-member of Naira Marley's team has taken to social media to announce to the public that he distanced himself from them in 2019 and has nothing to do with the music label following the demise of Mohbad.

Recall that Guccy Branch was among those arrested by EFCC in 2019 when they picked up singers Naira Marley, Zlatan, and their associate, Rahman Jago for alleged internet fraud.

Reacting to questions about his whereabouts, Guccy said he stopped being a Marlian in 2019 and ran for his life.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg
Forum | 3 days ago

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg