But You Dey See Babes DM, Do Better – Yhemolee Drags Rema For Saying He Never Saw Mohbad’s DM

Forum 7 months ago

But You Dey See Babes DM, Do Better – Yhemolee Drags Rema For Saying He Never Saw Mohbad’s DM

Popular Lagos socialite, Yhemolee has taken a swipe at Afrobeats star, Rema for claiming not to have seen Mohbad’s DM until he died.

Recall that while paying tribute to the late musician, Rema had opened up on the last message he received from the singer.

Sharing a screenshot of the chat, he had said that he’s heartbroken by the fact that he hadn’t seen Mohbad’s message before he died.

Yhemolee criticized Rema for this as he emphasised that Mohbad was not a small-time artist to be ignored like that.

He went on to speak on the importance of humility as nobody would be here forever, regardless of the awards they have amassed.

Yhemolee wrote:

“Till today I’ve not gotten over this statement from Rema. “I never got to see your dm” lol Mohbad?

When no be yongidu. Abi when rema blow Abeg?

But you Dey see dm of babes.

Eh ya Weyrey gan oh. Bro I check my request every f*cking day!!

Mohbad has had hit songs not or not 2 not 3 not even 5! So no day for this life you heard his music and thought to even check who the artiste is. It’s just like saying you no Dey see Seyi vibez dm.

He might not be an A list artiste but bro he’s not that low man!! Y’all should do better. Grammy oh, bet oh, $70m oh everything no go follow anybody enter grave oh.

But you Dey see zino dm and you Dey comment for him page.”

See Post Below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6206beab14a6fe34a99adb8fced33208.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 3 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style
Forum | 3 days ago

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 1 week ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials