Rivers State lady survives robbery attack that left passengers dead(Graphic Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Rivers State lady survives robbery attack that left passengers dead(Graphic Photos)

Taking to Facebook to narrate how her life was spared in an armed robbery attack that left other passengers she was travelling with dead, a lady from Rivers State and Facebook user, Gabriella wrote;

“Pls my good friends join me and tank God for saving my life dis morning ,arm-rubbers attacked us at by-pass all praise be giving to Him alone”

[ads4]
Here are photos from the robbery scene;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie
Forum | 11 hours ago

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it
Forum | 15 hours ago

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding
Forum | 22 hours ago

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding

Kwara State College of Nursing, Ilorin Basic Nursing Admission 2024/2025
Forum | 1 day ago

Kwara State College of Nursing, Ilorin Basic Nursing Admission 2024/2025