EPL: I’m grateful to him – Reguilon names Man Utd player who helped him settle at club

Forum 7 months ago

EPL: I’m grateful to him – Reguilon names Man Utd player who helped him settle at club

Manchester United defender, Sergio Reguilon has identified midfielder Casemiro as the Red Devils’ teammate who helped him adjust to his new club.

Reguilon recently joined Man United on loan from Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur over the summer transfer window.

He made his debut for Man United on Saturday as they lost 3-1 against Brighton at home.

However, the 26-year-old has now revealed that he is settling in well in Manchester and is ‘grateful’ for the role Casemiro has played in that.

“He (Casemiro) sent me a message on the first day when I arrived here, saying he could help me if I needed anything at all to do with the club – or the house – he said that he was here for anything I needed,” Reguilon told ICS.

“I’m really grateful to him. I have so many people here who are helping me. Casemiro is one of them.

“It really makes you feel at home when you have people looking out for you from the very first day.”

He added, “I really have so many good memories with him. A lot of games, training sessions and trips with him.”

Reguilon and Casemiro know each other well from their time at Real Madrid.

The pair won the Club World Cup together at Real Madrid back in 2018.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 3 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag