Mohbad Just Passed And Everyone Has Moved On — Omah Lay (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Mohbad Just Passed And Everyone Has Moved On — Omah Lay (Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Omah Lay has urged people to live their lives as he laments about how people have moved on following the death of his colleague, Mohbad.

During a recent interview, Omahlay expressed the pain of losing the 27-year-old singer while pointing out how easily people move on.

It is noteworthy that the ‘Soso’ singer once had his own downtime but stated that he has gotten himself together and is focused on living his best life.

Omah Lay emphasized how painful the loss of Mohbad was for him because of the close relationship they shared.

“I must say this, you have to live your life. Mohbad just passed and it broke me down so badly but if you go on Instagram now, you will see everybody vibing. Everybody has moved one; you have to live your life. Don’t let anybody kill it for you. I’m so sad, he’s my boy; he’s like family,
” he stated.

Watch Vdeo Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 2 days ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+

The Watchers Release Date Moved Up by Warner Bros.
Forum | 2 days ago

The Watchers Release Date Moved Up by Warner Bros.

A Knight’s Tale 2: Netflix Passed on Proposed Sequel to Heath Ledger Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

A Knight’s Tale 2: Netflix Passed on Proposed Sequel to Heath Ledger Movie

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test