Why I Unfollowed Neo – Tolanibaj Opens Up

Forum 7 months ago

Why I Unfollowed Neo – Tolanibaj Opens Up

Tolanibaj has revealed why she decided to unfollow Neo.

Recall that the two were in an alleged love affair while in the house.

Following her eviction from the house, Tolanibaj was asked about her reason for unfollowing Neo and she opened up about it.

According to Tolani, she was following Neo before leaving for the Big Brother’s house only to come out and discover that they have all unfollowed themselves.

According to her, Neo’s manager had reached out to her about the issue and also followed her back but she refused to follow suit.

Recall, weeks ago, Tolanibaj had unfollowed Neo after he was captured in an awkward position with another female housemate, Ilebaye.

After the Saturday night party at the Big Brother house, Neo and Ilebaye were seen getting very close and almost locking lips, although it didn’t eventually happen.

During the Saturday night party, Neo and Ilebaye also danced and rocked the dance floor together, something he hadn’t been able to do while Tolanibaj was in the house with him before her eviction.

The recent romantic scenes shown in the Big Brother house reportedly affected Tolanibaj, who has now unfollowed Neo on her Instagram page.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 4 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 4 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 5 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up