Why Quiet Men Must Marry ‘Mad’ Women Like Me – Uche Ogbodo

Forum 7 months ago

Why Quiet Men Must Marry ‘Mad’ Women Like Me – Uche Ogbodo

Nigerian actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed why quiet men should marry hot-headed women.

Giving more details, Ogbodo who said she's a ‘mad woman’, indicated also that her hubby belonged in the above-stated category of men.

She added that whenever anyone hurts him in the slightest, she charges to his rescue without necessarily witnessing what may have transpired.

According to her, calm men need women like her as their partners, or else they may perpetually have to endure a lot of contemptuous situations from domineering individuals.

The expectant mother insisted that a woman ought to be aggressive in her approach to protect her man both physically and spiritually

She said: “I beg, as a man if you’re quiet and you know you take a lot of shit….I beg try marry person wey get madness for head.

“Like you need a woman who would say…Hey, come here, don’t talk to my husband like that…shey e ya were ni.

“Me, I am that Mad Woman and that Mad Woman Is Me! If you hurt my man in the slightest way possible you hurt me too, no matter Who you are, I will pounce on you!

“Even If I Hear, I no Dey there, You are Already My Enemy I no wan hear Explanation! I am My Man and my Man is Me! One Soul One Body!

“As A Woman, You have to Be Physically and Spiritually Aggressively Protective towards Your Man!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Furiosa MPA Rating Revealed for Mad Max Prequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa MPA Rating Revealed for Mad Max Prequel