Mohbad: Bella Shmurda Cancels Canada Tour

Forum 7 months ago

Mohbad: Bella Shmurda Cancels Canada Tour

Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi, the Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Bella Shmurda, has cancelled his Canada tour.

He cancelled the tour following the death of Mohbad, his friend and frequent collaborator.

Recall that Mohbad died under controversial circumstances on Tuesday, September 12, 2023.

Bella Shmurda, whose Canadian tour was scheduled to commence soon, announced the cancellation of the tour via X on Saturday.

He wrote: “Due to the recent sad event and unforeseen circumstances, I have had to cancel my Tour of Canada. New dates would be communicated.”

Shmurda revealed months ago in an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo that Mohbad once attempted suicide due to threats he was receiving after dumping Naira Marley-owned Marlian Music last year.

On Saturday morning, the Nigeria Police Force Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said they are waiting for Bella Shmurda, a close friend of the late Mohbad, to provide information to aid their investigation.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety