I Regret Not Signing Olamide – Akon Reveals

Forum 7 months ago

I Regret Not Signing Olamide – Akon Reveals

Akon, the Senegalese-American singer has revealed one of his regrets.

He says he regretted not signing Nigerian indigenous rapper, Olamide Adedeji, simply known as Olamide or Baddo, some years ago.

He said the YBNL boss was his favourite artiste back then.

In a Skype interview with OAP, Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode, aka Do2Tun, of Cool FM, Lagos, Akon said he regrets not signing the rapper.

“I would probably say the one person in Nigeria that I wish I had signed is Olamide. Honestly, I wish I had signed Olamide because he would have signed a lot of new artists anyway.

“Olamide was my favourite artist before he reinvented himself as a music executive. The first time we met, I told him he was my favourite artist,” Akon stated.

Recall that Akon once signed Nigerian music duo P-Square to his Konvict Music record label years ago.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star