‘Mohbad’s Spirit Won’t Let Me Rest’ - Bella Shmurda Calls For Naira Marley’s Arrest

Forum 7 months ago

‘Mohbad’s Spirit Won’t Let Me Rest’ - Bella Shmurda Calls For Naira Marley’s Arrest

The late Nigerian rapper, Mohbad's close friend, Bella Shmurda, has broken his silence since the former Marlian signee died on Wednesday.

In a statement posted on social media app, X, Shmurda, a musician, claimed that Mohbad’s spirit has not allowed him to rest since he died.

He also called on the police to arrest Marlian Record CEO, Naira Marley, and another of his associates, Sam Larry.

Shurmda wrote: “In the past few days have tried my best not to carry phone nd type anything.

“But Mohbad spirit won’t let me rest knowing I’m the only one make his spirit calm, by making those of them who make him live in fear and almost with nothing to feed on never also get rest.

“And he don start. Yes, I mean wahaLa just wan start like this. I NO GO GREE. And I mean it Samlarry and whole Marlians music must be arrested. Make all of us Dey police and if the Nigerian police are too weak as body to fish these people out, we (will) do it street, legal or illegal.

“Any which way like this war don start. If they all ran out the country which shows that they’re actually guilt of whatever crime were said to have committed by them and they all know they should never come back nd they should ban from entering the country for life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor