Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rips Through Chinese Kindergarten. Photos

4 years ago

An explosion has struck the entrance to a kindergarten in eastern China killing seven and injuring 66. The blast struck at 4.50pm today at Chuangxin Kindergarten in Feng County, Xuzhou as parents were waiting for their children to finish school.

A street vendor who saw the blast occur told reporters: ‘Many could be dead.’

According to state media, two people died at the scene while five died later in hospital.

Images from the scene posted to social media show children and adults lying on the ground, some of them bleeding.

Video footage shows the injured being brought into a local hospital.

A local shop owner told Sohu: ‘At around 5pm, we heard a blast and thought it might have been a gas explosion at a nearby food vendor. Many people could be dead.’

[ads4]

Related forums
Fight Club’s Chinese Release Gives 1999 Film a New Ending
Forum

Fight Club’s Chinese Release Gives 1999 Film a New Ending

2 days ago
I Drank Various Chemicals To Commit Su*cide After My Naked Photos Was Leaked - BBNaija Khloe Reveals (Video)
Forum

I Drank Various Chemicals To Commit Su*cide After My Naked Photos Was Leaked - BBNaija Khloe Reveals (Video)

2 days ago
Secret Invasion Set Photos Reveal First Look at Emilia Clarke, Nick Fury
Forum

Secret Invasion Set Photos Reveal First Look at Emilia Clarke, Nick Fury's New Look

3 days ago
Photos Of Oba Of Benin And His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa, With Their Adorable Set Of Quadruplets
Forum

Photos Of Oba Of Benin And His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa, With Their Adorable Set Of Quadruplets

5 days ago