Olamide’s Wife Turned Me To Errand Girl – Former YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa Speaks

Forum 7 months ago

Olamide’s Wife Turned Me To Errand Girl – Former YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa Speaks

Temmie Ovwasa, the Nigerian singer, who is formerly known as YBNL Princess, has recounted her ordeal in the hands of erstwhile record label boss, Olamide and his wife, Aisha Adebukunmi.

The Kwara-born singer alleged that his label boss’s wife turned her to “an errand girl” while she was signed to YBNL.

She further alleged that Adebukunmi humiliated her publicly each time they went out together, and called her “poor.”

She also accused former YBNL in-house producer, Pheelz of carelessly misplacing a drive that contained her unreleased album.

Taking to her Instagram story, Ovwasa wrote, “I got into the music industry to sing, Olamide carried me on his head and paraded me as the ‘princess’ but once the cameras were off I was in a house with his disrespectful a$$ classist wife who made it her mission to remind me that I was a poor girl that they brought from Ilorin to change her life. I’d go out with this woman and she’d humiliate me publicly! When people ask for pictures she made it her mission to remind me that I was broke.

“It’s not enough to ‘help’ people, don’t add to their problems!!!! I kuku never tagged him [Olamide] on the video that he saw [that he signed me]. I never cared to be associated with you people. I really just wanted to sing!

“I recorded over 25 songs and Pheelz opened his wide mouth to tell me he misplaced the hard drive. 25 songs!!!!! [I] spent 5 years [at YBNL] and released 4 songs! I have recorded and released three albums since I left these people, and I have so many songs I could drop an album every week!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament