EPL: Martial leaves Man Utd training ahead Brighton clash

Forum 7 months ago

EPL: Martial leaves Man Utd training ahead Brighton clash

Manchester United attacker, Anthony Martial, was spotted leaving the club’s training after just four minutes with his team set to face Brighton in Saturday’s Premier League tie.

According to the Daily Mail, Martial left Carrington training ground on Thursday morning.

The Frenchman was seen arriving at the training facility in his Mercedes G Wagon at 8:55 am but then pictured leaving at 8:59 am.

The reason for Martial’s swift departure from the training is unclear.

But the 27-year-old has endured injury issues recently.

Martial missed Manchester United’s entire pre-season because of fitness problems.

The forward returned to training at the start of the new 2023/24 Premier League campaign and made the bench for the opening 1-0 win over Wolves.

Martial has since played in all three of Man United’s following matches and started in their 3-1 defeat to Arsenal earlier this month.

His future was uncertain during the summer transfer window and he was a player whom Manchester United were willing to listen to offers for.

Martial has a year left on his current contract with Man United.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 5 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag