EPL: Ten Hag will be sacked before Pochettino – Enrique

Forum 7 months ago

EPL: Ten Hag will be sacked before Pochettino – Enrique

Former Liverpool defender, Jose Enrique, has claimed that Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag will be sacked before Chelsea head coach Mauricio Pochettino.

Recall that Ten Hag took charge at Man United last summer and guided the Red Devils to their first major trophy in six years as they lifted the Carabao Cup.

The former Ajax coach also led Man United to the FA Cup final and back into the Premier League top four to qualify for this season’s UEFA Champions League.

However, Ten Hag has faced some early pressure this season, after losing two of Man United’s opening four Premier League matches against Arsenal and Tottenham, respectively.

The Dutchman has also faced some criticism over off-field matters, such as his recent public fall-out with winger Jadon Sancho.

“I don’t think things are going to end well for Erik ten Hag at Manchester United,” Enrique told Grosvenor Sport.

I loved the way he handled things last season, but with the Jadon Sancho situation this season, I don’t know why he did what he did in putting the whole dressing room against him.

“I have a feeling that Ten Hag won’t be sacked this season, but in the future he will be sacked before the likes of Mauricio Pochettino at Chelsea.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 2 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag