MohBad Was Calm, Respectful – Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns

Forum 7 months ago

MohBad Was Calm, Respectful – Actress, Iyabo Ojo Mourns

Iyabo Ojo, the Nigerian actress, has talked about Mohbad.

The actress, on Wednesday, described death as a sad reality following the demise of the late popular artiste, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, aka MohBad.

While posting memories she had with the late artiste on her Instagram handle, @iyaboojofesprins, Ojo also sent a condolence message to MohBad’s partner and her five-month-old son.

The mother of two noted how death is inevitable as she said his demise was shocking and painful.

The actress confirmed MohBad’s jovial spirit and described him as someone who didn’t like trouble.

She wrote, “Death….is one shocking and painful reality that is inevitable. It’s so hard to accept.

“We say we can’t question God, but God knows I have sinned against him. Bcos I have questioned him one too many times.

“It’s a hard acceptance, to ri hmmmmm eni kan lomo ooooo

“At Mohbad, I will never forget the 3 days we toured together in the UK for the One Africa Music festival. Very calm, respectful, and at the same time jovial. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

“My condolences go out to his family, most especially his dear wife and son. May God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss.

“It is well.”

The former Marlian record signee died on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at the age of 27.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 1 hour ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Pete Edochie Mourns Junior Pope
Forum | 2 days ago

Pete Edochie Mourns Junior Pope