Update: Troops Arrest Another Murder Suspect Who Killed Woman For Resisting R*pe In Kaduna

Forum 7 months ago

Update: Troops Arrest Another Murder Suspect Who Killed Woman For Resisting R*pe In Kaduna

Another suspect, Abubakar Mato, has been arrested by troops of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) over the alleged murder of Mrs. Dorathy Irimiya Jonathan in Southern Kaduna.

TORI earlier reported that the OPSH apprehended one Lot Dauda, who confessed to having committed the crime alongside an accomplice.

Mrs. Jonathan, from the Southern Kaduna area of Kaduna State, was murdered in cold blood on Friday, September 1, 2023, while fetching firewood at Afana village in Zango Kataf Local Government Area of the State.

The suspects allegedly butchered her to death for resisting attempt to r*pe her.

OPSH Media Information Officer, Captain Oya James, in a statement on Thursday afternoon, September 14, said the second murder suspect was arrested following a manhunt by troops.

Following the arrest of Lot Dauda, who confessed to having murdered Mrs. Dorathy Jonathan at Afana village in Zango Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State, troops of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) have arrested the second murder suspect, Abubakar Mato, mentioned in the confessional statement obtained from Lot Dauda earlier captured by troops,” the statement read.

Meanwhile, the deceased has been laid to rest.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 23 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 23 hours ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’