Stop Pointing Fingers at My Brother Saying He Killed Mohbad – Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi

Forum 7 months ago

Stop Pointing Fingers at My Brother Saying He Killed Mohbad – Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi

Shubomi, Naira Marley’s sister has warned Nigerians to stop saying that her brother killed singer, Mohbad.

This is as she noted that Mohbad had many things disturbing him.

In a series of tweets, Shubomi spoke about how Mohbad tried taking his life before he was saved by his girlfriend.

In Shubomi’s words;

“Mohbad was having a lot going on with him, even aside the issues he had with Marley& Marlian record Label, I remember when he almost committed suicide thanks to his gf who intervened but calling or pointing hands to Marley is uncalled for, you all should know where to draw the line”.

See below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf1d27170b98201ba6434898ef6d7ffb.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories