BBNaija All Stars: Why I Accepted To Return – KimOprah

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Why I Accepted To Return – KimOprah

KimOprah, one of the evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars houseguests has revealed why she accepted to feature as a houseguest.

According to her, she accepted a cameo as a special guest in the reality show after initially turning down the organisers’ invitation to feature as a housemate. 

In a recent interview with BellaNaija, Kim explained that she didn’t accept Biggie’s initial invitation because of her tight schedule but took the second opportunity after the television show she hosts, Hip TV’s Trending was halted due to the preparations for the Headies Awards.

She said, “I was initially summoned to go into the House for the main show but unfortunately my work schedule did not permit me.

“Luckily enough, they [Big Brother organisers] asked if I could come back as a guest housemate and that was the period we were also preparing for the Headies Awards.

“So we had actually halted production for my own show which is ‘Trending’ on Hip TV. So, I was given the time off to go into the House for a bit and come out.”

Recall that KimOprah was evicted from Big Brother Naija All Stars season on Sunday after a three-week stint on the show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

The Boys Season 4 Trailer Sets Return for Prime Video Superhero Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Boys Season 4 Trailer Sets Return for Prime Video Superhero Series

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern