Davido Reportedly Gives Mohbad’s Father ₦2million (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Davido Reportedly Gives Mohbad’s Father ₦2million (Video)

Afrobeats star, Davido has reportedly given the sum of 2 million naira to the father of late singer, Mohbad to commiserate with him over the tragedy.

Davido and a few other celebrities had taken to their social media pages on Tuesday, September 12 to mourn the death of the singer.

Mohbad was later laid to rest in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria. His father has reportedly received a large sum of money from Davido.

Social media influencer Dami Adenuga confirmed the report, writing,
 “Mohbad’s father just said Davido sent somebody to him with N2m. God bless Davido mehn.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/78e4424928be4ff63631f265bbcc367a.jpeg

See Post Below;

Many people have taken to the comment section of the post to express their appreciation for Davido’s gesture.

See some reactions below:

@somadina_arthur: “
Thank you Davido abeg the money should go to his wife please she has a little baby to cater for.”

@CritiqueCrib: 
“Davido always seek out every opportunity to be generous which is good. Let us also remember the wife who they said the man’s family is trying to spite… y’al should protect her and be kind to her as well!”

@Neyoo06: 
“David shouldn’t just send money, please be there for his son…. Thank him for the money but it shouldn’t stop there please. How to make sure the future of that little Prince is bright should be the priority now.”

@desmag1: 
“Davido has really been trying in the industry. God bless him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix
Forum | 1 day ago

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth