I Never Intended To Hurt You – Doyin Tenders Apology To Beauty Tukura

Forum 7 months ago

I Never Intended To Hurt You – Doyin Tenders Apology To Beauty Tukura

Evicted Big Brother All-stars housemate, Doyin David has tendered an apology to her bestie, Beauty Tukura, stating that she values their friendship and had no intentions to hurt her.

Recall that during her stay in the BBNaija house, Doyin confirmed the dating rumors surrounding Neo Akpofure and her friend, Beauty Tukura.

After one Saturday night party, Ilebaye confessed her feelings for Neo and expressed concern that he seemed upset with her, claiming that he accused her of not being there for him when he needed her the most.

In a moment of solace, Doyin comforted Ilebaye and revealed that Neo was indeed in a serious romantic relationship with someone outside the house – her close friend, Beauty Tukura.

Following her eviction, Doyin has taken to her page to render a public apology to Beauty Tukura as she asked to forgive her.

She tweeted;

“I have been doing some soul-searching since I left the house and I realize the gravity of my actions. I want you to know that I never intended to hurt you and I’m devastated that my words had such a negative impact on our friendship.

You mean a lot to me and I value our friendship a lot. It’s painful to think that my behavior has put that friendship at risk and I want you to understand that I take full responsibility for my actions and I’m committed to making amends.

I genuinely care about you and our friendship and I’m willing to invest the time and effort required to mend what has been broken.

Once again, I hope that you recognize that publicly I have offended you and publicly I am saying… I am genuinely sorry
@beautyetukura and I do love you very much ❤️”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/914058977d7b894777f3c552a9738a7b.jpeghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/017fbb7c9fc9c96634edd6a2a06ac856.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Doyin Dragged Into The Mud For Slicing Tomato With Fork And Knife
Forum | 6 days ago

Doyin Dragged Into The Mud For Slicing Tomato With Fork And Knife

April Fools: Tender Apology Within 48 Hours Or Face Legal Action - Davido Tells Kenya’s K24 TV
Forum | 3 weeks ago

April Fools: Tender Apology Within 48 Hours Or Face Legal Action - Davido Tells Kenya’s K24 TV

Tyler Perry’s Beauty in Black Cast Revealed for Netflix Series
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Tyler Perry’s Beauty in Black Cast Revealed for Netflix Series