I Have All Our S3x Tapes, She Likes Recording Herself – MC Ug Future Speaks On His 2 Years Affair With Moyo Lawal

Forum 7 months ago

I Have All Our S3x Tapes, She Likes Recording Herself – MC Ug Future Speaks On His 2 Years Affair With Moyo Lawal

Nollywood actor Ugochukwu Onyinanya has shared details of his relationship with actress, Moyo Lawal.

The actor popularly known as MC Ug Future revealed that he dated the actress for 2 years.

Following the leak of Moyo Lawal's s3x tape, the actor took to Facebook to share details about their relationship.

He wrote;

“I was not raised to betray people, I dated Moyo Lawal for 2 years 2020 – 2021. She loves private video s3x & a lot of crázy things.

I have all our s3x tapes, all these while but I can’t hurt my colleague and myself. Thought she hurt me many times”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/13632c955ff71a17bb86668d1d3ba541.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 3 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 5 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape