Shame On You Rema, I’m Deleting All Your Songs - BBNaija’s Gifty Powers Lays Bold Accusations at Rema

Forum 7 months ago

Shame On You Rema, I’m Deleting All Your Songs - BBNaija’s Gifty Powers Lays Bold Accusations at Rema

BBNaija star, Gifty Powers threatened to delete songs belonging to popular singer, Rema.

This is coming after the singer's show in Ethiopia was canccled after he was captured wearing a necklace showing a burning church.

Reacting to this via her Instagram story, Gifty Powers publicly accused Rema of encouraging satanism through his songs and imagery.

According to her, she had carried out her own independent investigation and arrived at the conclusion that Rema has joined “666”.

She wrote;

“To Rema, shame on you. I couldn’t believe it until researched it myself and found out REMA wore a necklace with a burned church turned upside down, like

The rate at people selling their souls to this idiotic devil eh!! Y’all think hell isn’t real…ok nahh. All these are for fame and money. SMH

Then watched the video of him and Madonna hugging. I knew he had already joined the 666, As the saying goes “Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are”…..You just lost a Fan. I’m deleting all your songs from my playlist. Nobody messes with my religion (Christianity)”

See below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9c36f61e0d7f1446dfb73ac27b78e706.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 4 days ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’