Actor, Williams Uchemba Set To Bury His Mother In Grand Style

Forum 7 months ago

Actor, Williams Uchemba Set To Bury His Mother In Grand Style

Williams Uchemba, the Nigerian actor, is prepared to give his mother a befitting burial ceremony.

The actor shared a video on his Instagram page with people in the village putting things in place for the big event.

Uchemba travelled with a convoy and heavily armed policemen to his village where cows were already put on display.

Another clip in the video showed the actor checking out the surrounding and a huge caterpillar contracted to fix a huge potion of the road that led to his mum’s home.

Uchemba also checked out the space, presumable where his mum will be finally laid to rest.

He wrote: “As I get ready to give you your final rest , I want to thank you again for helping me become the man I am today. I want to thank you for putting me in the film industry, I want to thank you for always encouraging me to fulfil my goals and dreams.

“I can remember when world was against me and told lies about me, you called me and hailed me “Don willyyy” x3 and told me to not pay attention to them cos you know me more than anyone else. I want thank you for being my mother, if I am to choose again I will still choose you. I love you now and forever.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 1 day ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 2 days ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return