Fed Poly, Nekede appoints acting Rector

Forum 7 months ago

Fed Poly, Nekede appoints acting Rector

This is to inform the Polytechnic community that, based on the correspondence from the Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Education with reference numbers FME/S/1074/C.I/I/II/321 dated August 3rd, 2023, and DTE/Poly 33/C.1/V/12 dated September 6th, 2023, Mr. Christopher Onyemenonu (Deputy Rector, Acad.) has been appointed the Acting Rector of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri.

His appointment shall not exceed six months from the date it begins. In his role as Acting Rector, he will be responsible for the overall academic, administrative, and financial management of the institution.

This appointment will take effect from September 11th, 2023 and will remain in force until a new Governing Council completes the process of appointing a substantive Rector. However, Staff and Students are hereby encouraged to cooperate maximally with him to make the Polytechnic great.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says
Forum | 3 days ago

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says

Federal University of Tech. Babura announces Maiden Matriculation Ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Federal University of Tech. Babura announces Maiden Matriculation Ceremony, 2023/2024

BOSU gets acting Vice-Chancellor
Forum | 3 days ago

BOSU gets acting Vice-Chancellor

Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner for Lands in Imo
Forum | 4 days ago

Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner for Lands in Imo