I Have Asked The Kwara Command To Fish Them Out And Bring Them To Abuja - Police Spokesperson Reacts To Viral Video Of Officers Assaulting A Man In Kwara

Forum 7 months ago

I Have Asked The Kwara Command To Fish Them Out And Bring Them To Abuja - Police Spokesperson Reacts To Viral Video Of Officers Assaulting A Man In Kwara

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, the spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, has reacted to the viral video of some police officers assaulting a man in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.

A social media user had shared the video on X and drew Adejobi's attention to it.

‘’As seen today in Ilorin

A young man walking by with his girlfriend and your people parked and grabbed him labeling him a Yahoo boy just to collect as usual from  innocent young  guys''.

Reacting, Adejobi said he has asked the Kwara state command to fish the men out.

He also stated that he had already spotted two offences made by the officers in the viral video.

‘’I have asked the Kwara comm to fish them out and bring them to Abuja. In most cases, we need to take charge of some peculiar cases like this, more so that the men involved are recalcitrant. I have spotted at least 2 offences in this video, and they need to explain to us. Thanks.''

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d6a4f74f50d27956c740204ce014b85d.jpeghttps://storage.waploaded.com/images/fa109c5dc9692023487b1e1ef442cb1c.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 2 days ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge

Gunmen Abduct Four In Abuja Community
Forum | 2 days ago

Gunmen Abduct Four In Abuja Community