Photos of notorious kidnapper, Evans’ wife and 5 children

5 years ago

Photos of notorious kidnapper, Evans’ wife and 5 children, chilling in his mansion before relocating them to Ghana, days before his arrest.

Evans is happily married with five kids as seen in the photo below. I wonder if his family knew about his job.

For those who haven’t heard the full story, Evans is described as the most notorious, high profile kidnapper and the richest in Nigeria. Click here to read the full story.

[ads4]

See photo below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related forums
Adeniyi Johnson’s Wife Seyi Reacts After He Apologized Over Allegations of Infidelity
Forum

Adeniyi Johnson’s Wife Seyi Reacts After He Apologized Over Allegations of Infidelity

12 hours ago
Actor Adeniyi Johnson Begs Wife For Forgiveness (Video)
Forum

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Begs Wife For Forgiveness (Video)

12 hours ago
I Love How You Love Me And Our Children - Gospel Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori, Tells Husband As They Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Video)
Forum

I Love How You Love Me And Our Children - Gospel Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori, Tells Husband As They Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Video)

1 day ago
Pr#stitution Will Reduce If Southerners Emulate Their Northern Counterparts By Marrying More Than One Wife - Ned Nwoko
Forum

Pr#stitution Will Reduce If Southerners Emulate Their Northern Counterparts By Marrying More Than One Wife - Ned Nwoko

2 days ago