Photos of notorious kidnapper, Evans’ wife and 5 children

Forum 6 years ago

Photos of notorious kidnapper, Evans’ wife and 5 children

Photos of notorious kidnapper, Evans’ wife and 5 children, chilling in his mansion before relocating them to Ghana, days before his arrest.

Evans is happily married with five kids as seen in the photo below. I wonder if his family knew about his job.

For those who haven’t heard the full story, Evans is described as the most notorious, high profile kidnapper and the richest in Nigeria. Click here to read the full story.

[ads4]

See photo below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 7 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out