Real Madrid striker wants club to sign Kylian Mbappe

Forum 7 months ago

Real Madrid striker wants club to sign Kylian Mbappe

Future Real Madrid striker Endrick has admitted he would like to play alongside Kylian Mbappe some day and encouraged the club to sign 'more stars'.

Endrick signed for Los Blancos in December 2022 but will remain at boyhood club Palmeiras in his native Brazil until he turns 18 in July 2024.

It's possible that Endrick could arrive at the Santiago Bernabeu around the same time as Mbappe, who is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain in June and is a long-term target for Real Madrid.

90min reported last week that Mbappe still has no desire to sign a new contract with PSG though was prepared to waive an €80m (£69m) bonus in his current deal.

During an interview with TNT Sports, Endrick was asked about the possibility of Real Madrid bringing in Mbappe.

"It would be wonderful to play with him. I'm a Real Madrid supporter, so the more stars that sign for Madrid, the better. It would be fantastic if he signed," he replied.

Following the departure of Karim Benzema to Saudi Pro League champions Al Ittihad this summer, Real Madrid's number nine shirt is currently vacant.

Endrick was quick to dismiss suggestions that he could inherit such a heavy number, pointing to Vinicius Junior - who similarly moved to Real Madrid from Brazil as a teenager - as an example of working hard regardless of the shirt.

"That's not important. I know I will wear a jersey which comes with a lot of pressure. I will work no matter the number I wear. Vinicius started with 28, then 25, then 20 and now 7, which comes with a huge responsibility," Endrick said.

"I talked to both Rodrygo and Vinicius when they came home this summer, we had a chance to talk a little and Vinicius explained how things are in Spain. When they talk to me about it I picture myself there already, but I try to avoid thinking a lot about it to prevent anxiety."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 22 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police
Forum | 5 days ago

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police