Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday In South Africa (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday In South Africa (Photos)

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
— Matthew 19:21

It was tears and shout of joy as, Bro Joshua Iginla, celebrated his birthday in South Africa on the 11th of June, 2017.

He gave 34 widows the sum of 10,000 Rands each.He also gave a 78-Year-old woman and five other widows a car each,gave 10 orphans 100,000 Rands and a brand new Volkswagen polo car.

It was a great moment for the widows and needy as they all were shocked and astonished with the gifts by the ever philanthropic papa. The 34 widows burst into tears openly, going by the fact that their country is currently experiencing recession.

The high point of the celebration was when he dashed a 78 year old widow along with five others widows exotic cars.

According to Mama Njiba Julian, a 78 year old woman: ” I am speechless and can’t control my tears because this is strange in South Africa’. Mama Solanga too expressed shock and with tears says , ” I am overwhelmed “.

While explaining his reasons for doing this, Bro Joshua Iginla said ‘’As a way of marking my birthday, I feel that we should show more love to these ones and more love to them than any other person.

We are not showcasing them to show we are givers but to teach you to visit orphanages.

There are some children without parents, show them much love. To me, my birthday is not about what you give to me, its about how many times these loved ones (orphans) can be touched by the feelings of our love’’

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 1 day ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off
Forum | 2 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents
Forum | 4 days ago

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents