Why I Got 0.01 GPA, Dropped Out Of Bowen University - Odumodublvck Reveals

Forum 7 months ago

Why I Got 0.01 GPA, Dropped Out Of Bowen University - Odumodublvck Reveals

The Nigerian rapper, Odumodublvck, has talked about why he dropped out of Bowen University.  

Bowen University is a private Baptist Christian institution located in Iwo, Osun.

In a recent chat with Dadaboy, the rapper said he could not graduate from the varsity due to its “strict rules and limited freedom”.

Odumodublvck, born Tochukwu Ojogwu, said his parents wanted him to attend the private university despite his refusal.

The rapper said he intentionally missed exams and got a 0.01 grade point average (GPA) — a number that indicates how high you scored in your courses on average.

He also revealed that he dropped out of school without his parents’ consent and opted for a fresh start at the University of Lagos (UNILAG).

“I did not want to go to Bowen but my dad was like ‘You have to go to Germany or you go to UNIABUJA’. He was telling my mum I cannot go to a private school. And I told my mum, ‘see this BOWEN, you are gonna waste your money’,” he said.

“One day I came late for chapel, and they asked me, ‘why did I come late?’ I told them cause there was no water, there was no light to iron so he said ‘other people nko?’ I said ‘sir, did you come here without bathing?’ And they told us to kneel down. I said I am not gonna kneel down.

“They said they were gonna call the VC. I said ‘call him’. The VC came and said ‘I am gonna call your mother’, I said ‘call her’. I was not giving a f**k ’cause then I was like a raging lion, I did not wanna be there. I left that school.

“My GP was 0.01 cause I was missing exams on purpose. I dropped out of school by myself and stayed at my aunt’s side. I bought a diploma form from UNILAG because I could not go back to ABJ.”

Odumodu, a genre-blending singer-songwriter, signed with NATIVE Records and Def Jam Recordings in 2022.

He released ‘Declan Rice’ — a chart-topping single named after the English footballer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary
Forum | 20 hours ago

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up