We Don’t Do BBL Over Here – Ivy Ifeoma, Paul Okoye’s Girlfriend Mocks Ladies Undergoing BBL Surgery (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

We Don’t Do BBL Over Here – Ivy Ifeoma, Paul Okoye’s Girlfriend Mocks Ladies Undergoing BBL Surgery (Video)

Singer, Paul Okoye's girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma has berated Nigerian ladies undergoing Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.

In a video she posted online, she warned against such body enhancement.

According to her,  BBL is not for people like her.

Here are some of the reactions below: 

bossladieswatch: “Same thing Phyna said. E no reach one year and her nyash is now all shades of Dr. Anu.”

xtine_official12: “The moment you start shaming people that did bbl just know you will do it soon.”

_____temiitope: “Why she no flaunt am before now,person wey don dey use magic body oil Brazilian butt oil.”

laura_watson375: “Two things I dey always beg God na make BBL and O Gays no see me cos omo I for use my Valentino belt on you my nigga.”

ceejay5501: “Its just ur turn. Nah everybody go chop breakfast.”

nneomaprincess78: “We don’t do BBL over here ooo team natural. But imagine say me and you do BBL, we go just be like improper fraction.”

chocodimples1: “Don’t worry after you have 2/3 kids come and update us ma.”

Watch video below: 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 2 days ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience