Nigerian Trader In Serious Trouble For Allegedly Threatening To Kidnap Brother’s Son

Forum 7 months ago

Nigerian Trader In Serious Trouble For Allegedly Threatening To Kidnap Brother’s Son

A 35-year-old trader, Shuaibu Labaran-Baba, has been ordered to be remanded.

A Sharia Court in Kano State on Tuesday ordered that the man be remanded in a correction centre for allegedly threatening to kidnap his brother’s son.

The police charged Labaran-Baba who lives in Alfindiki Quarters, Mandawari in Gwale Local Government Area in Kano, with criminal intentional hurt and intimidation.

The Judge, Malam Umar Lawal-Abubakar, who gave the order, adjourned the matter until September 25 for mention.

Earlier, the prosecutor, Insp Abdullahi Wada, told the court that the complainant, Zahradeen Baba, who is the defendant’s biological brother, reported the matter on September 8 at Mandawari Police Station in Kano.

Wada said the complainant reported that the defendant threatened to kidnap his son if he refused to pay the money he owed him.

The prosecutor said the offence contravened the provisions of Section 158 of the Penal Code.

When the charge was read to the defendant, he pleaded not guilty. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US