It Was A Mistake - Clergyman Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Friend In Delta State Begs (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

It Was A Mistake - Clergyman Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Friend In Delta State Begs (Video)

A man of God, Reverend Sowata has been caught allegedly sleeping with the friend of his wife.

According to the clergyman, it was a mistake.

Reverend Sowata was caught in the act with a woman whom he admitted was his wife's friend and also a worker in his church.

He also revealed that he slept with her twice.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 5 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student