“Blunt person carrying the show” – Fans hails Doyin after dragging Venita inside the mud before eviction

Forum 7 months ago

“Blunt person carrying the show” – Fans hails Doyin after dragging Venita inside the mud before eviction

Evicted housemate Doyin Davids has been hailed by social media users after she dragged Venita into the mud a few minutes after her eviction.

Venita and Doyin have not been the best of friends since their clash in the third week after the video of Ike trashing Baye’s clothes.

Doyin fought Venita after she refused to stop Ike from trashing Ilebaye’s clothes in the restroom. The two ladies have not been the best of friends since that incident.

During the eviction night, Ebuka questioned Doyin if she had anything to say about Venita. Doyin described Venita as a vile and mean person who antagonizes people and makes people feel uncomfortable when she has issues with them.

Read some comments below…

@Tashna: “When I grow up I wanna be like Doyin ❤…… This girl knows how to stand up for herself and stay true to herself despite the circumstances she finds herself in!!! I love you Doyin❤”.

@Simplywoman: “Doyin spoke facts!! Unfortunately people hate on her for standing for herself.cos naturally people will like to bully”.

@Iamjayb: “Doyin no lie sha,even if she talks too much but this particular one Venita deserve am😂”

@Lushrita: “To an extent, she’s right. The ship is helping Venita in votes. Venita has content, I agree 💯. They deserve eachother jare.”.

@Layomini: “.No single lie detected. Oshey baby give them😂”

Watch the video below.;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I