Stampede In Mecca And The Corrupt Hajj Official

Forum 8 years ago

Stampede In Mecca And The Corrupt Hajj Official

I’m writing this article to inform Nigerians about the situation and incapability of the commission of Hajj representing Nigerians in Saudi Arabia.

I’m a student of Islamic University of Madinah and I’m opportune to work with a particular state in Nigeria..unfortunately our state had casualties and people lost there life among our pilgrims.

To my own surprise,the state chairman and the Secretary are still not sure of those among the pilgrims were hospitalized or died, we have to start searching for every hospital in Makkah,Hedda and Taif to check the Mayne our pilgrims are there.

Getting to the hospital we are surprise to find every country official trying to figure out the number of casualties they had.

Countries including Iran,India,Pakistan but we couldn’t even find any official of NAHCON there and up till now every country have been able to account for the number of there dead and injured pilgrim but the inability of our Nigeria Hajj commission official and there corrupt mind are making it difficult to determine the number of the dead and those who are alive.

Written By Lawal Adedoyin Afeez
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

9 People Feared Dead As Stampede Breaks Out At Wammako’s Residence During Distribution Of Sallah Palliatives In Sokoto
Forum | 1 month ago

9 People Feared Dead As Stampede Breaks Out At Wammako’s Residence During Distribution Of Sallah Palliatives In Sokoto

Apple’s Scarlett Johansson & Channing Tatum Movie Gets Official Title
Forum | 1 month ago

Apple’s Scarlett Johansson & Channing Tatum Movie Gets Official Title

BREAKING: Four Dead As Stampede Breaks Out During Ramadan Almsgiving Zakat In Bauchi
Forum | 1 month ago

BREAKING: Four Dead As Stampede Breaks Out During Ramadan Almsgiving Zakat In Bauchi