Man Sends Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Leaving Home Without His Permission

Forum 7 months ago

Man Sends Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Leaving Home Without His Permission

A Nigerian man has reportedly sent his wife back to her father’s house because she does not seek his permission before leaving the house.

In the report made on X by a user known as Fareeda Kiri, the Nigerian man sent his wife out of his house after which the wife’s relative called to know what the offense was.

The man said that his wife leaves the house without his permission and would never tell him where she is going to when she leaves.

Fareeda Kiri who shared the account described the reason as silly and concluded that the man was simply a bossy partner.

Fareeda Kiri wrote …

“This man sent his wife home, and when her relative called him to find out what was the reason, he said that she used to leave home without his permission, and she didn’t tell him where was she going. Actually, some men just like bossing around, like, why would you even send your wife home because of this silly reason? Why must your wife tell you everything she has her own privacy, what she does, and where she goes to is none of your business.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 20 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute