Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Breaking!!! Wizkid’s Second Son Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured (See Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Breaking!!! Wizkid’s Second Son Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured (See Photos)

It has been gathered that Wizkid’s second son, King Ayo, who he welcomed with Guinean-American singer Binta Diamond Diallo, had a serious injury that got him hospitalized, and according to his mother her world stopped few days ago as she watched her son go through horrifying moments

Here’s what she wrote;

“#prayforAyo ?

The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain ?? #prayformyson ?

My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt ? watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul
?????I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer….

[ads4]

So all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way ? #prayforAyo” ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Six persons killed, eight others injured in fresh Kaduna attack
Forum | 5 days ago

Six persons killed, eight others injured in fresh Kaduna attack

TASUED second semester E-test timetable, 2023/2024
Forum | 6 days ago

TASUED second semester E-test timetable, 2023/2024

Wizkid and Jada P step out in matching outfits amid split rumours
Forum | 6 days ago

Wizkid and Jada P step out in matching outfits amid split rumours

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 1 week ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick