Ex-BBNaija Titans Star, Miracle Op, Visits Frood And His New Baby With Gifts (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Ex-BBNaija Titans Star, Miracle Op, Visits Frood And His New Baby With Gifts (Video)

Ex-BBTitans housemate, Miracle OP paid a visit to Frodd at his house to check on his newborn baby.

In the video, Frodd, whose face was not revealed, could be heard saying, “my gee,” “my brother,” referring to the male housemate who came to pay him a visit with gifts.

During their conversation, it was revealed that Miracle Op also brought presents for Elena, the beautiful baby of Frodd, who was recently brought into the world.

Recall that while Frodd was in the house, his wife welcomed a baby girl, and the news was delivered to Frodd in the house.

Frodd was later evicted from the show alongside a fellow housemate, Tolanibaj.

In the recently uploaded video, Frodd could be heard thanking Miracle Op for the visit and the gifts he brought for him, his wife, and his baby.

Watch video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me