12 Years After, My Wedding Gown Still Fits – Actress, Mercy Johnson Says

Forum 7 months ago

12 Years After, My Wedding Gown Still Fits – Actress, Mercy Johnson Says

Popular Nigerian actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie is pleasantly shocked to realize her wedding gowns still fit about twelve years after she walked down the aisle with her politician beau, Prince Odianosen Okojie.

She revealed her kids have always imagined what she looked like in her wedding dress.

Deciding to give expression to their thoughts, the mother of four wore her wedding gowns for them to see.

She was surprised to realise they still fit after a decade and two years with series of child births.

In a video shared on her Facebook page, captured with her squad (children), the movie star who recently clocked 39 could be heard saying: “So my kids have always wondered how I looked in a wedding dress.

“I mean I imagine their thinking, ‘How did mommy look twelve years ago.

“Well, this is me. Plus my wedding gowns still fit, both of them.

Gushing over the enviable fit of the outfits worn during the occasion of her holy matrimony, she added: “So mom’s, how many of your wedding gowns still fit? I’m shocked, mine still fits.”

Widely known for her impeccable role in the comic movie “Dumebi”, the thespian also seized the opportunity to announce the engagement of a junior colleague in the post caption.

She wrote: “So proud, one of my nollywood daughters just said yes and I am excited…. Plus I swear my wedding dresses still fit….”

The actress got married to the love of her life in a glamorous, star-studded wedding ceremony that took place at Embassy church in August 27, 2011.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 8 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 16 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie