Chichi In Tears As She Speaks On Childhood Trauma, Depression And Fight With Phyna (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Chichi In Tears As She Speaks On Childhood Trauma, Depression And Fight With Phyna (Video)

of anything in your head, I have gone through that. I have seen it all, physical abuse, s3xual abuse and all.

There is nothing that I have gotten that anyone gave me for free. The only thing I got for free is Big Brother Naija, cause I don’t know how it happened but I just thank God, because nobody ever saw something good in me even when I was a child.

A lot of things happened, that’s why I went into stripping, but a lot of people wouldn’t understand, because Nigerians aren’t ready to relate to my story.

After the reunion, I was depressed. I deactivated my Instagram, and even now I am on and off because it’s not easy for me.

After the reunion I was in a miserable state because I felt I went there to be destroyed, to be rendered useless – my brand and everything”.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 5 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 6 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up