BBNaija All Stars: It’s Scary – Seyi Not Happy With How Women Portray Themselves

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: It’s Scary – Seyi Not Happy With How Women Portray Themselves

Evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo has said he's not happy how women portray themselves.

According to him, it's scary.

Seyi lamented this while featuring on Pulse’s One On One hosted by former reality star Christy O.

He said, “I’m old school. The way the women of my time raised me if different from the women of now. So, I definitely will be opinionated in that direction just so they are clear. When I was growing up, trust me, my mum would have long conversations with me with just her eyeballs. And my aunties. I had a lot of women around me, so I was trained differently to see women like that.

The way women [are] beginning to portray themselves these days is scary. I mean this new era. And I’m trying to get used to this new era which is the reason why I am being labelled with these hash words. Word that will make me toxic to other brands.”

Recall that Seyi earned backlash and was labelled misogynistic after he bragged while on the reality show that he is training his son to run trains on people’s daughters.

He later apologised for his comments.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 3 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday