Prince Enwerem Visits Frodd’s House, Gifts Wife Dollar and Blesses Newborn Daughter (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Prince Enwerem Visits Frodd’s House, Gifts Wife Dollar and Blesses Newborn Daughter (Video)

Reality star, Prince Nelson Enwerem has visited his colleague, Frodd.

Prince said he visited Frodd to congratulate and celebrate with him over the birth of his first child, Elena.

Recall that Frodd welcomed a baby girl while he was still in the Big Brother All Stars house.

Following his eviction from the house, Prince, who was a house guest in the BBNaija All Stars edition paid a visit to Frodd’s home to meet the newborn baby.

The reality star was seen showering the little one with prayers and dollar notes.

Watch the video below:

See reactions below:

One teeto__olayeni wrote: “Please is Prince single? Asking for a friend’s sister cousin.”

official_joymarcella wrote: “I love it Igbos unite or meet up, the vibe is always different ❤️❤️.”

vanchizzy wrote: “Igbo too sweet. Osinor Daddy.🤣 Congratulations to him and his family. Children are indeed beautiful gifts from God.”

blossommiching wrote: “Prince mumu unfiltered mouth wey don spoil game for us.”

beautilycious wrote: “If you didn’t smile, na today you go confirm your witchcraft 😂”

ogesbakedtreats wrote: “Osinor Daaddy 😂😂😂, may this happiness remain in your home o❤️”

phinnydenise wrote: “It’s the Dadddyyyyy part for me😍”

iam_elleojo wrote: “Bbn mak frood fit,he looks better dan he went in”

salisglow wrote: “Na mama Elena get that dollar 😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 23 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 23 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 1 day ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano