I Don’t Understand Why He Was Crying — Doyin Denies Calling Pere ‘Weakling’ (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

I Don’t Understand Why He Was Crying — Doyin Denies Calling Pere ‘Weakling’ (Video)

BBNaija All Stars housemate, Doyin has claimed she never called her colleague, Pere a weakling.

Recall that Pere was seen in a trending video crying after a conversation involving Doyin calling him a weakling was exposed by the parrot.

Drama ensued in Biggie’s house after the parrot revealed that Doyin called Pere a weakling during a discussion.

The event played out on Thursday night.

While clarifying the allegations, Doyin insisted that she referred to him as a ‘Whitney’ — a term she had always called him due to his soft girl personality.

“I have called him Whitney many times, nobody called him a weakling. I’ve called him that many times because I said he has the personality of a soft girl,” she stated in part.

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 6 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim