BBNaijaAllStars: If I Were A Girl, I Would’ve Slapped Doyin Three Times And Leave This House – Pere (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaijaAllStars: If I Were A Girl, I Would’ve Slapped Doyin Three Times And Leave This House – Pere (Video)

BBNaija Season 8 All-Stars housemate, Pere has said he would have slapped Doyin three times had he been a girl.

This followed the confrontation between the duo in which Doyin dared him to do his worst.

During a conversation with fellow housemates Cross and Kim Oprah, he said would have slapped Doyin and left the show.

This statement followed an earlier incident where Doyin allegedly called Pere a weakling during a conversation with Ceec and Mercy.

The conversation was exposed by Biggie’s in-house parrot right after the housemates returned from the arena.

The discussion among Ceec, Mercy, and Doyin primarily focused on the complex dynamics between Pere, Kim, and Cross.

Doyin’s alleged comment about Pere being a weakling deeply affected him, leading to an emotional breakdown.

Pere was visibly distraught when the parrot’s revelation caused chaos in the house.

During this emotional moment, Alex, Angel, Sholzy, and Venita came forward to provide comfort and support.

Hours later, in a separate conversation with Kim Oprah and Cross, Pere expressed his frustration and stated, “If I were a girl, I would’ve slapped Doyin three times and left this house. Because I’m a guy, there are certain things I can’t do.”

Kim Oprah: “I don’t know why they can’t let this matter rest since yesterday; it’s as if they put fire in their bum bum.”

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW: 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 19 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago