Serious Drama as Husband Beats the Hell Out of Wife After Catching Her Having S*x with Another Man (Photos No Body Is Trusted)

Forum 6 years ago

Serious Drama as Husband Beats the Hell Out of Wife After Catching Her Having S*x with Another Man (Photos No Body Is Trusted)

Shocking viral footage shows a man brutally stomping on his wife and her lover after catching the pair n*ked in a bedroom.

The angry husband also invited his friends to beat the hell out of the cheating duo.

The clip now viewed over a million times on Chinese social media is believed to have been filmed in Guangdong Province in South China, judging by the regional dialect spoken by the individuals in the video.

According to Dailymail, throughout the beating the wife does her best to protect her boyfriend, often putting her own body between her lover and the heavy blows from her husband.

The outraged husband even whacks her over the back with a pole, and his friends join in and attack the lover as well, causing both victims to wince and cry in pain and terror.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 22 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday